What is the triggered sweep mode?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Moku:Go Arbitrary Waveform Generator Moku:Go Data Logger Moku:Go Frequency Response Analyzer Moku:Go Logic Analyzer & Pattern Generator Moku:Go Oscilloscope & Voltmeter Moku:Go PID Controller Moku:Go Spectrum Analyzer Moku:Go Waveform Generator Moku:Go Power Supplies Moku:Go Digital Filter Box Moku:Go FIR Filter Builder Moku:Go Lock-in Amplifier
Waveform Generator sweep mode settings and trigger options
In Triggered Sweep Mode, when a trigger is detected, waveform generation will begin at the Start frequency and sweep to the End frequency over a given duration. The Start frequency is set in the output waveform, the Stop frequency and duration are set in Modulation settings.
The source of trigger events can be selected from the following options:
- Input 1: Trigger from the waveform characteristics of Input Channel 1.
- Input 2: Trigger from the waveform characteristics of Input Channel 2.
- Output: Trigger from the signal generated in the other Output Channel.
- Internal: Trigger from an internally generated signal.
- External: Trigger from the TTL-compatible EXT input on the back panel.