How to connect my Moku:Lab to a Windows PC through direct Ethernet cable
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Moku:Go Arbitrary Waveform Generator Moku:Go Data Logger Moku:Go Frequency Response Analyzer Moku:Go Logic Analyzer & Pattern Generator Moku:Go Oscilloscope & Voltmeter Moku:Go PID Controller Moku:Go Spectrum Analyzer Moku:Go Waveform Generator Moku:Go Power Supplies Moku:Go Digital Filter Box Moku:Go FIR Filter Builder Moku:Go Lock-in Amplifier
Direct Ethernet connection without a router or switch
To connect your Moku:Lab to a Windows PC through Ethernet cable without a router or a switch, you will need to configure the network and assign the Moku:Lab a static IP address.
Configuring the PC network:
- In your PC go into "Settings" -> "Network & Internet" -> "Ethernet"
- Select "change network properties" and "Edit IPv4 settings"
- Configure the IPv4 setting as shown below:
Note: depending on the version of Windows operating system that you are using, you may be required to set the subnet prefix length, set this to 24.
- Use the iPad to connect to the Moku through Wifi
- In "Select your device" menu, tap on your Moku, then tap the settings icon on the bottom left corner, this will open the "Device settings" menu
- In the "Device settings" menu, tap on Ethernet, switch on "Connect via Ethernet"
- Set "Configuration" to Manual, then set IP address to 192.168.1.167 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Tap "Apply"