How to connect my Moku:Lab to a Windows PC through direct Ethernet cable
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Moku:Go Arbitrary Waveform Generator Moku:Go Data Logger Moku:Go Frequency Response Analyzer Moku:Go Logic Analyzer & Pattern Generator Moku:Go Oscilloscope & Voltmeter Moku:Go PID Controller Moku:Go Spectrum Analyzer Moku:Go Waveform Generator Moku:Go Power Supplies Moku:Go Digital Filter Box Moku:Go FIR Filter Builder Moku:Go Lock-in Amplifier
Direct Ethernet connection without a router or switch
To connect your Moku:Lab to a Windows PC through Ethernet cable without a router or a switch, you will need to configure the network and assign the Moku:Lab a static IP address.
Configuring the PC network:
- In your PC go into "Settings" -> "Network & Internet" -> "Ethernet"
- Select "change network properties" and "Edit IPv4 settings"
- Configure the IPv4 setting as shown below:
Note: depending on the version of Windows operating system that you are using, you may be required to set the subnet prefix length, set this to 24.
Fixing the IP of Moku:
- Use the iPad to connect to the Moku through Wifi
- In "Select your device" menu, tap on your Moku, then tap the settings icon on the bottom left corner, this will open the "Device settings" menu
- In the "Device settings" menu, tap on Ethernet, switch on "Connect via Ethernet"
- Set "Configuration" to Manual, then set IP address to 192.168.1.167 with subnet mask 255.255.255.0
- Tap "Apply"
You should now be able to connect to your Moku through the Ethernet cable using the IP address of 192.168.1.167.