I just upgraded my Moku with a new instrument, how do I install it?
Device configuration update
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Moku:Go Arbitrary Waveform Generator Moku:Go Data Logger Moku:Go Frequency Response Analyzer Moku:Go Logic Analyzer & Pattern Generator Moku:Go Oscilloscope & Voltmeter Moku:Go PID Controller Moku:Go Spectrum Analyzer Moku:Go Waveform Generator Moku:Go Power Supplies Moku:Go Digital Filter Box Moku:Go FIR Filter Builder Moku:Go Lock-in Amplifier
If your Moku is connected to the internet, via WiFi or ethernet, new instruments should be automatically added once you receive an emailed confirmation of the update of your Moku's instruments.
If the instrument list does not show all the instruments that you have purchased or your Moku cannot be connected to the internet, a device configuration update is required.
To update your Moku device configuration in the iPad App:
- Ensure your iPad is connected to the internet, i.e. not to the access point of the Moku.
- Go into the "Select your device" menu, without connecting to any Moku, tap the "?" icon. (Note: this icon will only appear when no Moku icon is linked to the iPad icon in this menu. If you have linked to a device already, tap the blue background space to unlink.)
- Tap the gear icon for configuration.
- In the pop-up window, enter the serial number of your Moku (Need help finding your serial number? Click here), then tap "Download".
The new instrument(s) will be downloaded into your Moku and an automatic device restart will be prompted to install the new instrument(s).
If you cannot successfully download the device configuration file, please contact us at email@example.com
To update your Moku device configuration in the Windows or macOS app:
- Ensure your laptop is connected to the internet, i.e. not to the access point of the Moku.
- Open the desktop app to view the "Select your device" menu and click the gear icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Hover over "Device" in the dropdown and click "Configuration".
- In the pop-up window, enter the serial number of your Moku (Need help finding your serial number? Click here), select the appropriate device (Moku:Pro or Moku:Go) then click "Download".